Monday, July 13, 2009

But we don't wanna leave!!!

This sign showed up in our yard over the weekend. I almost cried when I saw it. I don't want our house to be for rent! I love our little house! I don't want to leave!



I think Laura feels the same way....


Honestly, we don't know how that sign ended up on the ground! Maybe the wind blew it over?? Maybe somebody ran over it?? But I guess it's a little harder to see if it's laying flat on the ground...we could go pick it up, but then people would think our house is for rent....
It was all funny last night, then I got a phone call from the lady who handles our landlord's rental stuff for him this afternoon. Crap. How did they know we kicked the sign over then didn't pick it back up?
Luckily, she was just verifying that we were indeed staying through August. She said if the sign bothered us, we could take it down and put it on the front porch :) Which is just where it's about to go...
Hopefully, if everything works out like we want it to, we'll stay in our house through January, which will give us a little more time in this place that we love. Keep your fingers crossed, and I'll keep you posted!

1 comment: